Sold in 2.4m lengths
A decorative moulding is a crafted and decorated piece of moulding which is typically used to cover rough edges or to add some style to walls, ceilings or furniture such as worktops.
- The double astragal decorative moulding has an accentuated traditional styling which can add the finishing touch to any home
- Decorative mouldings are to easy to install, once cut to size just apply adhesive or use pins
- Decorative mouldings are a versatile option which can work on their own or to compliment skirting, architraves, coving and much more
- Our Pine products are made using a lightweight, straight grained softwood which is easy to work with. Due to its strength, elasticity and relatively low cost, pine is a popular choice to be used in a variety of projects.
- To finish off pine, lightly sand before applying wood stain, varnish or a lacquer