Sold in 2.4m lengths
This Oak Scotia is ideal for disguising rough joins and gaps. Suitable for use on internal corners. Gently curved, concave design. A perfect finishing touch for wooden flooring projects.
- A simple curved profile with a squared corner for a subtle addition to the decor or end use
- Easy to fit, using pins, screws or adhesive
- Scotias are a versatile and multipurpose moulding which can go well with a variety of different DIY projects
- Oak is a premium quality hardwood which is becoming increasingly popular thanks to its strength, ease of maintenance and overall appearance. All our oak products are responsibly sourced.
- Oak can be finished off in a variety of ways to bring out the natural grain in the wood - try wax, varnish or lacquer to complete the look