Sold in 2.4m lengths
A cover mould is a multi purpose piece of timber which is typically used as a decorative finish on surfaces such as walls and ceilings as well as on timber furniture. Use our cover mouldings to add that finishing touch to your projects.
- The D shape moulding has a nice, soft edge which adds an excellent tradition finishing touch
- Cover moulds can be easily installed using adhesive and pins
- A cover mould can be used on its own to add decoration to your room or furniture or be used to compliment existing mouldings such as architraves and skirting
- Our hardwood is both a light weight and strong timber which is easy to work with and a good, natural lustre. Because of its strength to weight ratio and relative inexpensive price the light hardwood is a solid choice for a wide range of uses.
- To finish off hardwood, lightly sand before applying wood stain, varnish or lacquer