Sold in 2.4m lengths
A cover mould is a multi purpose piece of timber which is typically used as a decorative finish on surfaces such as walls and ceilings as well as on timber furniture. Use our cover mouldings to add that finishing touch to your projects.
- The half round moulding has a spherical edge which adds a rounded, traditional finish to your project
- Cover moulds can be easily installed using adhesive and pins
- A cover mould can be used on its own to add decoration to your room or furniture or be used to compliment existing mouldings such as architraves and skirting
- Our pine products are made using a lightweight, straight grained softwood which is easy to work with. Due to its strength, elasticity and relatively low cost, pine is a popular choice to be used in a variety of projects.
- To finish off pine, lightly sand before applying wood stain, varnish or a lacquer