Sold in 2.4m lengths
A dowel, sometimes referred to as a dowel rod, is a cylindrical piece of wood which can be used in a wide variety of uses such as dowel joints for furniture support, supports for hanging items as well general furniture making and curtain poles dependent on the size of the dowel.
- An ideal alternative to mortise and tenon joinery. Used to reinforce glued woodworking joints. Perfect for a wide range of DIY projects.
- Manufactured using a specialist machine to make sure the dowels are perfectly round every time
- Easy to use, in place of nails, screws or mortising/dovetailing
- A smooth finish that can be easily varnished, oiled or painted once lightly sanded.
- Manufactured using premium quality oak which is a strong timber and ideal for when the wood may be visible