Sold in 2.4m lengths
A timber door stop can be used within door frames to enable a door to come to a close whilst also adding some decorative styling
- The door stop has a rounded and squared profile which adds a distinct style whilst being practical
- Pine can be easily installed using adhesive, screws or pins depending on the size of the product and the end use
- Door drips go well with doors of a similar or exact timber and finish for a consistent look
- Our pine products are made using a lightweight, straight grained softwood which is easy to work with. Due to its strength, elasticity and relatively low cost, pine is a popular choice to be used in a variety of projects.
- To finish off pine, lightly sand before applying wood stain, varnish or a lacquer