(Inc. VAT £3.25)
4 in stock
✔ Delivery Available On All Items
• Coarse Thread Specialist Screw.
• Head: Countersunk Phillips Drive Bugle.
• Finish: Black Phosphate.
• Specialist Screws for drywall applications.
• Used for fitting plasterboard, fibreboard and other types of insulation boards to wood or steel studding.
• Phillips drive head.
• Screws are made from fully hardened C1022 steel.
• Extra deep insert bit recess offering a firmer positive drive.
• Extremely sharp piercing point.
• Thread gives speedy insertion and improved holding power.
• Bugle head allows the screw to sink effortlessly into the dry lining without the need for countersinking.
• Bugle head minimises damage to the surface enabling a smoother surface finish.
• Phillips bit included with every box of 500 and 1000.
• Predominantly used when fitting plasterboard to timber stud work.